Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I was working in my restaurant last night doing research on smiling (the emotional, medical, and economic benefits). I had a big goofy smile on my face myself. A customer sitting down engaged me in conversation saying I looked like I was thoroughly entertained. We got into a long conversation about smiling, the economy, swine flu and finally ended with him asking me what kind of artist I was and what I do. Rather than giving him the whole spiel I gave him one of the cards. He read the card and started laughing. He asked if he could keep it and even take a couple more to give to some people. I graciously gave him some cards. Upon leaving he left me a very nice tip and said thanks for the entertainment. It seems that smiling helped my economic situation, its my own little stimulus package :)

No comments:

Post a Comment