Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A note passed on

I once gave a card of mine to a friend chloe that was having a bad day. She loved it. She came to me today and said. Thanks to your card I made a really good friend. She said " I saw a guy that id seen 2 weeks ago and I never had a chance to talk to him. So I see him again and I didn't know how to come up and just start talking to him. So I came up to him smiled and I gave him a card. He looked confused. Smiled and then read it, smiled again. Read the whole card and then just started grinning. He said so this is what nyc is about. Complete randomness. I love this. There are so many people I want to talk to but feel like I can't. This is genius, there is no akwardness. Its such a great way to just make people smile." She said now me and him are good friends. Can I have another card please? 

No comments:

Post a Comment