Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Absolutely incredible smile

I passed out 3 cards today. I'm only going to recount one of them though. So I'm at the bar, there is this absolutely gorgeous girl that's hanging out with her friends. I couldn't really stop staring at her for most of the night, she clearly noticed. Through some random short exchanges she ends up sitting next to me and my friends at the bar. She was with her friend. The beatles were playing on the speaker and we are all singing along. The fact that she loved the beatles made me ecstatic. My friends ended up migrating a little bit, one to talk with the bartender and the other to go smoke a cigarette outside. This girls friend was in the bathroom. I pick up my coat to go smoke a cigarette as well, but before I walk outside I start looking for a card in my pocket. I knew exactly which one it was that I wanted. The card said " you have an incredible smile.... can I please see it again?" I take the card and set it right in front of her. She really did have an amazing smile. I turn around and I start to walk towards the door. As I'm about to walk out I stop and just look at her, she is staring at the card, front and back and finally opens it up. I see this smile creep along her face, ear to ear as she looks up at me. It wasn't just a smile it was one of those gigantic open mouthed smiles. She was indescribably beautiful, I loved seeing that smile, it totally made my night. I walked outside and smoked my cigarette. I found out later that her name was Jen. We went out for a slice of pizza afterwards..... :) she made my night

No comments:

Post a Comment