Thursday, October 15, 2009


So through a little experimenting, I found out that if I change the colors of the code around, it still works. This is so much less obscene than if it was black and white on the brown paper that I make the cards on. Im gonna figure out how to do this soon. I need to figure out the ideal size so that it isnt so obtrusive, find out how if I should print it directly onto the paper, probably or onto a sticker paper. Also I am beginning to look into QRMe codes which are the same but they can be tracked so that everytime someone scans it, I know where they scanned it, that could begin to show me if these cards are traveling or atleast how often these are being scanned. If anyone has any suggestions, I'll be glad to hear them. Thanks... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment