Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sign language song

I was riding the path into hoboken and across from me there was a woman who was listening to her ipod. However she had her eyes closed and the entire time it looked like she was translating the song into sign language. It was a pretty incredible thing to see. I wanted to give her a card but because I lost mine last week and I haven't had a chance to make new ones, I realized I didn't have anything to give her. Then I realized my friend always had some in his wallet so I steal one back from him. The card said " I hope you don't mind that I put down in words, how wonderful life is with you in the world." Quoting elton. We both get off at hoboken and I tap her on the shoulder and hand her a card. She smiles and says thank you. ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment