Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I don't like it...

So today my friend who was at the bar last night after I left, told me about what happened to the card that I had given to Jen. Jen had apparently given it to her friend who was with her. And her friend had really liked the bouncer. So her friend took the card and with a pen, wrote down her name and number on it, and handed it to the bouncer. I personally don't like the use of the card in that way, it seems to eliminate its purpose. Although I know that once the card is in someone elses hands, I have no control over it. That's one of the things that I love about this though, is that its so easy to change and adapt. Make your own and use it for some other purpose, that's fine. As long as the bouncer smiled the card served its purpose, however the cards life ended there as it could no longer be passed on. That's what I don't like about the situation. I wish that these cards will travel and travel and hopefully some day one may end up back in my hands. Well... I know it won't be the card with hollys name and number on it unfortunately.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment