Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wow

So me and my friend zack are sitting at this bar called spain. And all of a sudden a girl walks by us to go to the bathroom. My heart almost stopped, one of those girls that you don't want to rip her clothes off the second you see her but rather one that is so beautiful that you just want to be able to look at her forever. All conversation stopped as we waited for her to walk by again. She did and then zack said get a card ready. I took out one of the cards that said " hey stranger... you are just unbelievably, indescribably, undeniably beautiful... with an illustration on the back that said "I'm so embarrassed".... I have the card ready and she was getting ready to leave the bar, but she just wouldn't, she kept getting stuck in more and more conversation, I kept looking over to see if she was walking out yet, but she wouldnt . This little game went on for a while as people just kept on talking to her. Zack says "I've never wanted a girl to leave the bar so much in my life"... finally she walks out and I run out after her. I yell excuse me and she turns around. I tell her "you dropped this" and she says " o oo ok" and nervously takes it from me. I turn around and walk back into the bar before i could even glance a reaction. No matter how many times I do this, I somehow still get butterflies in my stomach every time... it doesn't get easier .... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment