Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Staring

I was walking out of the parsons building, and I see to girls standing having a conversation in front of the door. I made eye contact with one of the girls without realizing it because I was staring, she was looking back as well. I walk outside and look back again and she was looking at me as well. So I reach into my pocket and decide I'm going to give her one of the cards. I look back into the building and all of a sudden she's not there. I look around and see that she and her friend had already started walking down the block. I literally start running, her friend here's me running and turns around, I ignore her and tap the other girl on the shoulder, she literally jumped like she was shocked, and in that moment of shock I smile and hand her the card, turn around and walk away... today has just been a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment