Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm sorry I'm being a jerk

So when I was closing down today at the job, a girl walked in and was very confused all of a sudden. She started asking me why I was closing and when does the place close. I kind of looked at her confused and said well kind of now. And then she said well mr. Bartender can I get another miller high life please. I looked at her and said sure but you might want to ask the actual bartender at the bar that's through that door over there. She was really embarrassed. After I closed I went to the bar to get some drinks, and ran into her again. I knew some of her friends and we went out to smoke a cigarette. I started making fun of her a little bit, after we were introduced, by saying its great but you will forever be known as the girl who thought the grill was the bar, and the one who didn't notice all the furniture was different, that the people disappeared in 5 min, and that the bartender was a different person. She jokingly said excuse me slava, you're being a dick. I laughed. A little later as she was leaving I called her over and said " hey sorry I was being a jerk this is for you." And handed her a card. She just gave me a really sweet smile, but didn't read the card. I said goodbye and walked away... :)

1 comment: