Thursday, October 1, 2009

brilliant suggestion

Was working at my restaurant today, and a customer id seen a while back comes in to have a beer and play ms. Pacman. We get into a long conversation on gaming, pong, pacman, donkey kong, etc... and somehow or other get into the talk of what I do. So I reach into my pocket and hand him one of my cards, he laughs and starts asking about it, how it happened, how it started, and how its documented. Talking about the documentation I tell him that hopefully enough people will get these that they will start asking questions about it, and look online. And then I tell him about the blog and how I document the process on my side. He then asks do you have like a catch phrase that people can type in, so that the cards are universal? I was shocked, because I didn't, the cards all said similar things but there was nothing identical on them. Now I'm thinking what I can add to the cards so that they all come together. I'm thinking something along the lines of adding the line "you have a gorgeous smile" at the bottom of every back page. Its still doesn't give a website, and doesn't ask for anything. I thanked him profusely. As he was leaving he said I'm gonna give it to the next person on the train I see with ipod headphones in their ears....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment