Friday, October 9, 2009

It was so hard

I was at a bar tonight, and just when i was about to leave i saw this girl walk in. she looked so familiar, i couldn't stop staring at her, and then i realized that she reminded me of the first girl that i fell in love with. i looked at her for a long time, and she gave me a look. i decided that i would have another beer. i stayed at the bar looking at her so intently, wanting to walk up to her and just say something, anything. but i just couldn't muster up the feeling to do it. then i saw her smile. it was one of the most amazing smiles that i had ever seen. i reached into my pocket and i pulled out one of the cards. i looked through all of them until i found the one that i wanted to give to her, just to her. the card said "your smile knocked me off my feet" and the closing illustration said " wont you please help me stand up. i said goodbye to my friends at the bar and as i was leaving i tapped her on the shoulder. i felt my insides well up with nervousness. we played a little move left move right game because she thought that i couldn't get passed her. finally she realized that i actually had something to say to her. and as she turned to look at me, she gave me this incredible smile, that literally made me melt on the spot. i looked her in the eye feeling absolutely elated and in heaven having been able to see that smile up close and i hand her the card. she looks at it and takes it, i smile and i walk away. i left the bar, but somehow or other my friend had just been coming into the bar and i went back in for another beer. i couldn't look her in the eye, i felt bad being back there, the point is to leave the bar. but i couldn't stop looking at her regardless. she was absolutely gorgeous, and she really did have a gorgeous smile... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment